Enjoy- Confuse- Don’t Understand
MY WHY…my inner process
- It starts with a playful childlike feeling of excitement when a mark expresses a moment
- I feel confident and good for no reason at all. No thinking, all feeling.
- Something from nothing and nothing in particular. A sense of freedom.
- Then comes the challenge, the arrival of form, judgment and choice. What do I add and what to I take out?
- Listening to my inner-voice and trusting my intuition. What am I saying? The enquiring and the resolution.
- Enjoying elements of surprise. How brace and adventurous am I today? Noticing.
- Time to Stand back and contemplate. To lose myself, re-discover, and listen until I feel satisfied and slightly elated with my endeavor.
- ABSTRACT speaks to my inner child, my adult, my imagination, and my life.